StrataVenturesHelping Students to Launch Thriving New Businesses
Empowering Students to Build the Businesses of Tomorrow
Being engaged with the community and helping those in need is not just something we do, it’s something we LOVE to do. From volunteering for the The Possible Zone to funding new entrepreneurial companies, Stratabeat wholeheartedly supports student entrepreneurs.
StrataVentures offers an alternative venture option for students looking to launch new products or services. We invest in community college students, partnering with them on the launch and growth of their entrepreneurial initiatives.
Benefits to Students
- Access funding for your business idea
- Capitalize on a team of passionate and experienced marketers supporting you and your entrepreneurial success
- Leverage our networks of business contacts
- Get strategic advice and answers to your startup, sales, and marketing questions
- Acquire new tools and skills for growing new ventures
- Start building your dream business
Benefits to Community Colleges
- Help your students take their ideas from the classroom to the world
- Access funding for students
- Augment student learning
- Tap into Stratabeat team members’ decades of collective marketing experience, including the development of marketing strategies for GE, Intel, AT&T, and other market leaders
Do you run a business or entrepreneurship program at a community college? Are you interested in exploring a partnership with StrataVentures?
Who Is Stratabeat
Stratabeat is a B2B organic growth agency headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts. Our services include SEO, content strategy, content development, digital PR, and web design. And we’re the company behind StrataVentures. We’re looking for community college students who are eager to be a force of good in the world through entrepreneurship. We invest 3% of our profits to advance economic equity — by ensuring students develop the skills to launch and grow successful entrepreneurial initiatives.
Stratabeat is Trusted By
Contact Us To Learn More
If you’re a community college looking for funding and educational support for your entrepreneurial students, reach out and let’s explore the possibility of a partnership.