Do you like to think big?
Do you want to help transform brands and accelerate their growth? Do you want to work for a company that encourages strategic thinking? Do you want your ideas not only heard but also acted upon?
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll fit in if you…
- Are insatiably curious
- Strive to innovate
- Embrace collaboration
- Are ego-free
- Like to laugh
- Want to join our mission of transforming clients into growth engines
We are looking for a smart and creative long-form content writer to help us better serve our B2B clients in Software/SaaS, Biotech, MedTech, Green Tech, and Venture Capital Portfolios. This is a contract position.
Requirements + Responsibilities
- A desire to solve write engaging content that solves tough marketing problems, drive massive success for clients, and work in a fun, creative, collaborative environment
- Follow content calendars and content briefs
- Manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with account managers, designers to create fresh and engaging content
- Ability to work autonomously, research issues, and formulate solutions
- Good, positive, driven, self-starting, initiative-seizing attitude
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience using SEO tools such as Clearscope
- Ability to make audiences (and clients) smile
- Background working with Software/SaaS, Fintech, MedTech, and/or Green Tech
Who Are We?
- Stratabeat is a B2B digital marketing agency that focuses on organic growth
- We believe that strategic thinking drives better business results
- We are based out of Boston, but we have team members everywhere from Colorado to the Philippines
- We are growing!
- Our ego-free culture is everything to us
- Services include SEO, Content Development & Marketing and B2B Websites
- We are thought leaders. We get published and we speak at events. So let us know if that’s your thing!
- Ask us about our charitable arm. 3% of our profits are allocated toward serving the underserved – and we’d love your help.
Please use the form on this page or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the job opportunity as the subject of your email