Do you like to think big?
Do you want to help transform brands and accelerate their growth? Do you want to work for a company that encourages strategic thinking? Do you want your ideas not only heard but also acted upon?
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll fit in if you…
- Are insatiably curious
- Strive to innovate
- Embrace collaboration
- Are ego-free
- Like to laugh
- Want to join our mission of transforming clients into growth engines
We are looking for a smart and creative long-form content writer to help us better serve our B2B clients in Software/SaaS, Biotech, MedTech, Green Tech, and Venture Capital Portfolios. This is a contract position.
Requirements + Responsibilities
- A desire to solve write engaging content that solves tough marketing problems, drive massive success for clients, and work in a fun, creative, collaborative environment
- Follow content calendars and content briefs
- Manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with account managers, designers to create fresh and engaging content
- Ability to work autonomously, research issues, and formulate solutions
- Good, positive, driven, self-starting, initiative-seizing attitude
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience using SEO tools such as Clearscope
- Ability to make audiences (and clients) smile
- Background working with B2B Software/SaaS, Fintech, MedTech, and/or Green Tech
Who Are We?
- Stratabeat is a B2B marketing agency that focuses on organic growth
- We’re on a mission to destroy mediocre marketing
- We are based out of Boston, but we have team members everywhere from Denver to Toronto
- We are growing!
- Our ego-free culture is everything to us
- Services include Content Strategy, Development & Marketing; SEO; Web Design, and CRO
- We are thought leaders. We get published and we speak at events. So let us know if that’s your thing!
Please use the form on this page or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the job opportunity as the subject of your email.
This is a contract position.